“Lucky Elephant” Tea Light Candle Holder Wedding Favors
“Lucky Elephant” Antique Ivory-Finish Tea Light Holder Favors Say “Good Luck to All!”
Everyone enjoys good luck wishes, and the bride and groom are sure to receive many hopeful expressions on their most important day. So why not share some of that good fortune with friends and family? Our exotically detailed “Lucky Elephant” Tea Light Holder favors, with their trunks raised in a “good luck” salute, tell your guests that you wish them the kind of forever happiness you feel on your wedding day. Each artistically crafted elephant wears a clever howdah carpet with upturned lip that’s perfect for a place card, and each comes smartly packaged in a clear presentation box.
At your reception, leave them in their stylish gift box or take them out and use their howdah carpet as a place card holder. Your reception tables will look exotic and inviting with these wonderful elephants spreading good will from place setting to place setting. And don’t forget to order extras for your centerpieces!
- Stately elephant is handsomely detailed and crafted from resin with an antique-ivory finish
- Standard tea light candle fits in howdah (that's elephant for "saddle")
- Lipped rug under the howdah can hold a place card or photo on either side
- Elephant stands on a ornate, muted jewel-tone, paper Persian rug in the clear, display gift box
- Gift box includes rich, sheer gold, organza ribbon and bow
- Color-coordinated, round "For You" tag features delicate design accents and the words Lucky Elephant Tea Light Holder
- Tea Light Candle included
- Elephant measures 2 ¼" h x 3 ¼" w x 2 ¼" d
- Gift box measures 2 ½" h x 3 ¼" l x 2 ¼" d